University College recognizes the rich array of backgrounds and experiences adult learners bring to the classroom and is aware that adults entering or returning to higher education may need academic counseling, guidance, and special services. Our advisors go the extra mile to help you navigate your path and needs. We will provide you with the tools to make each moment spent on your education as valuable as possible. Students will receive:
- one-on-one, hour-long appointments with an experienced advisor;
- career planning services to prepare you for opportunities after graduation;
- a partner throughout your journey to ensure success.
Request an Appointment
- West Campus Advising: Student advising is available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Danforth Campus Advising: Student advising is available from 2-6 p.m., Monday-Thursday, and 1-5 p.m. on Friday.
Note: we are unable to call international students for phone appointments. Please reach out via e-mail.