University College students and staff are encouraged to make alternate parking arrangements due to events on campus next week.
Please be advised that two upcoming events will impact several parking zones as well as shuttle services in the afternoon and evening for the Danforth Campus:
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019: The East End Dedication Ceremony
- Thursday, October 3, 2019: Inauguration: Installation Ceremony and Reception of Chancellor Martin
WashU Parking and Transportation Services is instructing University College students and staff to make the following adjustments:
- Permit Zone 1 holders should park at the Muny Festival and Parking Plaza (upper lot) in Forest Park.
- Permit Zone 2-5 holders should park in the zone they are assigned.
- Commuters who rely on visitor parking and open parking hours between 5–10 p.m. should park at the Muny Festival and Parking Plaza (upper lot) in Forest Park.
Shuttles from the Muny will run every 30 minutes between 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. both Wednesday, Oct. 2 and Thursday, Oct. 3 to the Danforth campus. Alternatives to parking also include riding the MetroBus or MetroLink, using a ride service, or getting dropped off.
For more information, please visit parking.wustl.edu/east-end-dedication-and-chancellor-martin-inauguration.