Registrar’s Office


University College has an open course registration policy. Students with a high school diploma or the equivalent may register in most University College courses. While most courses are open to any qualified student, a student who wants to earn a certificate or degree must be admitted to University College as a degree candidate.


Whether taking courses for personal enrichment or pursuing a certificate or degree program, it is beneficial to meet with a University College advisor. You can set up a face-to-face meeting, telephone appointment, or communicate via email. Students must also observe any prerequisites for each course. Learn more about University College Advising.


Students must pay in full (cash, check, credit card) or provide an approved alternate method of payment (financial aid, employer reimbursement, military benefit, WU tuition benefit or payroll deduction) prior to being registered. Learn more about tuition and financial aid.

Helpful Resources