Students are now able to review degree requirements through WUachieve, University College's new online degree audit system.
Top 5 things you need to know about WUachieve:
- WUachieve is a tool for estimating your progress towards a degree. University College will make the final determination regarding program completion.
- It is important to discuss your degree audit with your advisor(s) on a regular basis. Contact your advisor today.
- WUachieve assumes that any "In Progress" (IP) course will be completed with a satisfactory grade.
- When you log in, WUachieve will display your most recently run audit. Information may have changed.
Always run a fresh audit.
- WUachieve uses real-time data. If you drop/add a course, this change should appear immediately after you run a fresh audit.
Please note that the WUachieve audits are only estimates of your progress.
For additional tips on reviewing audit results, please click the “Help” button on the WUachieve page after you log in, or visit the WUachieve Student Help Wiki.
- If you have been admitted to a program but have not enrolled recently, the audit system may not run for you. This does not mean you have been dismissed from University College. Please contact us to re-open your program.
- If you are not in a degree program, the audit may not run for you. Please contact us to discuss your options.