These programs are designed to cultivate:
- interdisciplinary skills
- intellectual habits
- analytical and critical reasoning
- effective writing
- broad-based decision making
- Learn more about our degree requirements and admission policies.
- Meet our faculty and learn more about their field of expertise.
- Attend an information session and learn more about the Doctor of Liberal Arts program.
|Program Coordinator: Harriet Stone, (314) 935-8453|
Director of Advising and Student Services: Elizabeth Fogt, (314) 935-6778
Administrative Assistant for Academic Programs: Holly Schroeder, (314) 935-6759
Looking for someone else?